Discover the natural beauty of Wānaka
Located in the stunning alps of the South Island, New Zealand,
Wānaka’s lakes, mountains and proximity to Mt Aspiring National Park, makes it the ultimate base to explore this incredible natural landscape.
But it’s not just about the outdoors, stroll the streets of Wānaka and be inspired by boutique and bespoke galleries and stylish shops, from eco-friendly homewares, handmade goods through to local interior, fashion and product designers.
There's also an incredible food scene Wānaka and is home some of the best baristas in NZ, patisseries, bakeries, food trucks, award-winning restaurants and world-class wine.
It begins with the landscape – it breathes, there’s an energy, a feeling, that sets Wānaka apart.
- Explore Mt Aspiring National Park by a scenic flight, walking, jetboat or a combo.
- Get out on the water with lake cruises, fishing, kayak, wakeboarding or stand-up paddleboard.
- Enjoy local artisan food and produce along with local craft beer, award winning spirits and wines.
- Skydive over Lake Wānaka.
- Ski and snowboard on New Zealand’s largest skiable terrain.