With a reputation as the Southern Hemisphere’s premier four season visitor destination, Queenstown has so much to offer that no two days will be the same and you’ll leave feeling inspired and revitalised.
Surrounded by majestic mountains and nestled on the shores of crystal clear Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown is famous for its breath-taking scenery, outdoor adventures, relaxed vibe and friendly people.
Queenstown, New Zealand, is the Southern Hemisphere’s premier four season lake and alpine resort.
- Explore the scenery and many trails by bike or on foot—from lakeside strolls to heli-hiking and multi-day walks.
- Visit the local wineries to taste Central Otago’s world renowned wines.
- Play golf at six stunning golf courses.
- Tick bungy-jumping, skydiving, and white water rafting off your bucket list.
- Visit four ski fields in winter for a snow sports experience.
Spring - Sept to Nov
80 - 220
Summer - Dec to Feb
200 - 300
Autumn - Mar to May
50 - 250
Winter - Jun to Aug
00 - 80