Known as the adventure capital of the world, and home to the latest and greatest adventures, Queenstown has so much to offer that no two days will be the same.
Surrounded by majestic mountains and nestled on the shores of crystal clear Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown is famous for its breath-taking scenery, outdoor adventures, cosmopolitan town and vibrant nightlife.
Enjoy Queenstown’s stunning natural playground by experiencing one of the many adventures on offer.
‘Welcome to Queenstown, the home of adventure.’
- Explore the scenery and over 130km of trails by bike or on foot—from lakeside strolls to multi-day walks and trails for all styles of biking.
- Visit the local wineries to taste Central Otago’s world renowned wines.
- Play golf at six stunning year-round golf courses.
- Tick bungy-jumping, skydiving, and white water rafting off your bucket list.
- Experience four world-class ski fields located in the heart of the Southern Alps
Spring - Sept to Nov
80 - 220
Summer - Dec to Feb
200 - 300
Autumn - Mar to May
50 - 250
Winter - Jun to Aug
00 - 80